09 February, 2014

wonderful christmas

These perfect silver heels from Asos arrived a couple of days ago and now are waiting for the New Year to come! I can't wait to wear them, they're so gorgeous!

Hi lovely people! I guess I should begin with apologizing for being away from blogging for so long. Now, when the days get shorter and the nights get longer, it seems to be impossible to shoot ANYTHING at all (especially if you get back from school when it's already dark outside). but let's get to the point. I'm here to show you some absolutely necessary and totally important things you can do to enjoy the Christmas spirit at the fullest. Even if you're OK with the Christmas fever, I'm sure you'll like all pretty stuff I put up here. This list is especially dedicated to those ones that don't have a certain plan for the holidays - sweet kids, I'm giving you all my ideas to you. I also made a short list of my favourite Christmas songs (I think that's the most beloved part of all the Christmas time to me!) so you could have yourself some relaxation with a cup of tea or some exciting book. Merry Christmas to all the Europeans here!
As for me, I still have some time at school before the New Year holidays begin, and I can't believe I'll finally have some rest. No plans for the holidays yet, maybe you have some ideas?
Have a good time!

Gifts to my lovely friends. I actually think that giving presents sometimes is even much more exciting than receiving them :) I bought these cute ones at Lush, and they're smelling so good all over my room that I don't think I can give them away! 

Never can get enough of immortal classics. Oscar Wilde will probably be my partner-in-crime for these 2 weeks of holidays, and what is that Christmas without gingerbreads of each kind? Just organize yourself a little cosy place and enjoy!

A little bit more about immortal classics. Re-watching all the seasons of GG? Yes please! The best way to spend your days of freedom, especially with that beautiful NY picture on the background.

All the fashion books I love. I've read some of them for a billion of times, and still can't get enough. Certainly gonna read some of them all over again.
My mum usually presents me a new charm each remarkable holiday, and it's actually an easy and quite stylish way to remember all the great days. Bracelet from Pandora.


Playlist:
Glee Cast - Baby It's Cold Outside
Frank Sinatra - Let It Snow
Glee Cast - The Most Wonderful Day Of The Year
Matthew Morrison - Jingle Bell Rock
Glee Cast - Santa Baby
Julie Andrews - Favourite Things
Glee Cast - Here Comes Santa Claus
Brenda Lee - Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree




14 comments:

  1. Love the bracelet... and yes to Gossip Girl!!!

    www.meetmeinparee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you do! Yes, GG is forever ❤️

      Delete
  2. Those shoes are so cute! Can't wait to see how you wear them for New Years. And GOSSIP GIRL, YES! Haha, got a little excited there, but I received all of the seasons for Christmas and I am slightly addicted. Hope you have a great New Year!

    xo, Isabelle

    http://lost-but-not-found.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like them! Oh, you're so lucky! I'm sure you're gonna have a good time watching GG! Wish you a Happy New Year too, Isabelle ❤️

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! I completely agree :)

      Delete
  4. the bracelet is so beautiful!
    hilsberg.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's one of my favourite things in my closet!

      Delete
  5. Безумно красивый браслет :)
    Оскар Уальд написал очень хорошую книгу,прочла ее от корки до корки.
    Пост интересный :)

    http://nethalicorp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо большое, мне очень приятно!

      Delete
  6. Those shoes are so beautiful! xx

    http://reallyliteral.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you like them :)

      Delete
  7. Those heels are great! Luminescent colors are so pretty.

    x. jill
    beck daily

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...