01 January, 2014

blue new year's eve


Of course, my New Year's Eve wasn't blue at all - actually, it was amazing! If you're interested, I spent it with my family (as usual), and we had a very good time. So the only one thing that was blue on the NYE was definitely not my mood, but my dress! :) I crossed my fingers hoping that it would arrive on time - and it did. Baby blue color is so lovely, the collar is so romantic and the details are so great. I seriously wore my best NYE outfit this time! Talking about shoes, I was thinking about getting a pair of silver heels for quite a long time, but couldn't find a good one until the sales on Asos began. The heel itself is pretty high, but I practiced enough to spend the whole night in these shoes :) Basically, I wore the outfit I'd never worn before, but the new year is all about some changes, right?
I'm really planning to get better in all possible ways - mentally, physically and when it comes to work. Even though I've always been a smarty and always learned new things, I still want to do more of the things I like -photography,fashion,learning English- and just learn more about everything that interests me. As for the holidays, I already told you I did't have a plan, but I'm certainly going to watch some movies I wanted to watch for a long time and go to the ice-skating rink with friends. I'm not promising you that I'll be able to shoot some outfits, but I hope it'll be possible :)
Hope you had a blast on NYE and are having an awesome time! Lots of love and thanks for reading my blog!






dress/Choies
heels/Asos


12 comments:

  1. You were so beautiful! Your dress is lovely with the details <3

    rasbelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emilia, thank you so much! Means a lot❤

      Delete
  2. Loved it Nastya! xx

    http://highstreetjules.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Julia ❤️ Your new blog is just amazing!

      Delete
  3. You are adorable! Love the collar detail and your dress.
    Following your blog now :--) xo
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet of you, thanks! ❤️

      Delete
  4. nice dress, you look really pretty :)

    http://californiamadness.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! ❤️

      Delete
  5. you look SO cute! lovely photos!!
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emma! ❤️

      Delete
  6. This dress is beautiful! You look like a British supermodel from the 1960s.

    x. jill
    beck daily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet of you, thank you so much! ❤️

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...