25 February, 2014

february mood

photos from Tumblr, Views of Now

Here's another mood board, and look how different it is from the last one. Now I'm definitely not moody and sad, but quite opposite. I'm looking forward to summer, and the realization of the fact that winter is going to end soon makes me feel better than ever. Stuff that I'm mostly inspired by at the moment is sea, beaches, sun, green trees and colorful cocktails. Speaking of clothes, I got over-obsessed with blue denim and white Chucks, and my style icon of this time is, for sure, beautiful Isabella of Views of Now. I mean, she's rocking every blue denim piece she's wearing. A blue denim queen! Another item I'm in love with is a neon Cambridge Satchel. I fell in love with it quite a while ago, but now I'm seriously planning to get myself this bright perfection. And of course, I spent February watching the Olympics that were held in my country. I was fascinated by the skaters' performances, but especially the Russian couple Ilinykh/Katsalapov, the Swan Lake was so beautiful!
I hope you're alright and excited for spring!










11 comments:

  1. yay summer!! And totally agree with you, Isabella is amazing. I love her style too

    http://onesimplelook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so dreamy! I'm definitely welcoming the warmer weather with open arms.

    xo, Isabelle

    http://lost-but-not-found.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I can't stop thinking about flying to Greece and finally having fun there. And of course, I'm already sick of cold. I need my warm weather!

      Delete
  3. Love these pictures, they are very inspiring and great for a Sunday to start planning your week. The Acne sweater is beautiful, I want one like that! ♥

    http://www.mursway.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad I chose the right pics :) Me too, these Acne sweaters seem to be the prettiest!

      Delete
  4. This moodboard is perfection for february!
    Liz, xo

    http://lunasious.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The neon bag is soooo cool! So glad I clicked on your comment on Style Scrapbook and got led back here to yours. It's seriously full of GREAT info and juicy pics here! Just followed you on GFC and bloglovin', be sure to see more of you soon. By the way, I think you should check out my provoking paris fashion week outfit I wore to the Céline show, it features PRADA SS14 feather earring, CARVEN satin printed finale runway coat, and some seriously provocative Phillip Lim patchwork denim jeans that everyone LOVES! You'd guarantee to luuuurve it too! <3

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2014/03/patchwork-print-and-platforms.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...